Our 12th Meeting & A.G.M.
Cuckney Village Hall
Weds. 28th November @ 7:30pm
Free Admission & Refreshments
A BRIEF REMINDER ..
Reminder of Agenda at last meeting of 23rd Mar 2018 (prior to the Special “Kick Off” Saturday of 12th May) (by Jennie Johnson)
- Diocese informally reject Faculty Request (from the Parochial Church council at St. Mary’s) on 14th December 2017 – details of our response of 11th January 2018
- A meeting with Rupert Matthews MP at Cuckney Village Hall (Sat. 27th Jan)
- New HLF Bid submitted 22nd December 2017 – accepted on 16th February 2018
AGM & Membership Related News
- Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) Related – present accounting statement
- Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) Related – re-election of Committee
- Membership for Year 6 is now Due – please continue your support
Please renew your membership at the end of the meeting – Thank you !
Events Since our last meeting of 23rd March 2018
- HLF funded “Warriors Through The Landscape” project
- Presentation 1 – Warriors Through The Landscape.. – “Project Summary .. So Far !” (by Paul Jameson)
- A supporter funds a visit to an Ecclesiastical Lawyer .. thank you
- A visit to an Ecclesiastical Lawyer in Lincoln – 28th Sept 18
- A visit to Notts CC Archives to Review Parish Minute Book (1950/1 entries) – Oct 18
- Presentation 2 – “Battle of Hatfield – “Towards Another Faculty Request” (by Paul Jameson)
- BREAKING NEWS ..
Talk for Woodsetts Local History Society – “Did a King Die At Cuckney ? – Towards a New Faculty Request” – Thurs. 15th November @ 7:30pm (admission £3 includes refreshments)
Talk for Whitwell Local History Group – “In Search of the Battle of Hatfield” – Tues. 20th November @ 7pm (admission £2 includes refreshments)
Planned visit to York Minster “Collections, Archive & Library” (between Dec 8th & 15th 2018) to research if St. Mary’s was originally “St. Michael’s” … and to assess its significance
- Open Forum … your chance to air your views and influence the project …
Follow us on Facebook or on our NEW web site .. www.battleofhatfieldsociety.co.uk